Are you Dr. Ghauri?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2344 Old Sonoma Rd
Napa, CA 94559Phone+1 707-259-8192
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shameem Ghauri, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Napa, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1980 - 1984
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Efficacy of CVD risk factor modification in a lower-middle class community in Pakistan: the Metroville Health Study.Aziz, K. U., Dennis, B., Davis, C. E., Sun, K., Burke, G., Manolio, T., Faruqui, A. M., Chagani, H., Ashraf, T., Patel, N., Jafery, H., Ghauri, S., Faisal, M., Tareen,...> ;Asia Pac J Public Health. 2003
- Community leg ulcer clinics. Early vascular assessment should be carried out.Ghauri, S., Nyamekye, I., Poskitt, K., Farndon, J. R.> ;BMJ. 1996 Oct 12