Dr. Bezzant is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone(602) 277-5551Fax(480) 825-7282
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiology, 2003 - 2007
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- IA State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- TX State Medical License 2007 - 2016
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- HI State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPrimary periosteal lymphoma: an unusual presentation of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with radiographic, MR imaging, and pathologic correlationScot E. Campbell, Timothy W. Filzen, Shane M. Bezzant, Douglas P. Beall, Mark P. Burton, Timothy G. Sanders, Theodore W. Parsons> ;Skeletal Radiology. 2003 Mar 7
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: