Are you Dr. Mull?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4500 Stuart Ave
Columbia, SC 29207Phone+1 803-751-2160
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shane Mull, MD is a board certified family physician in Columbia, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Alaska, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Prisma Health Richland Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at U of SC Sch of Med.
Education & Training
- Self Regional HealthcareResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPellagra Pre-Goldberger: Rupert Blue, Fleming Sandwith, and The "Vitamine Hypothesis".Charles S Bryan, Shane R. Mull> ;Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association. 2015 Jan 1
- 11 citationsCommon questions about the management of gastroesophageal reflux disease.William D. Anderson, Scott M. Strayer, Shane R. Mull> ;American Family Physician. 2015 May 15
- Prisma Health Richland HospitalColumbia, South Carolina