Dr. Loh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3737 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone+1 800-789-7366
- Is this information wrong?
- My approach to patients with vascular issues is to customize a solution that is the least invasive to achieve maximum durability. The large amount of new technology available in the vascular surgery field affords a great many options for treatment. As a vascular surgeon, I am able to employ minimally invasive endovascular options as well as traditional surgical option, and hybrids of the two, to craft a solution tailored to each patient's needs.
My specific area of interest is in the treatment of aortic disease, including aneurysms and dissection involving the aorta in both the chest and abdomen. I specialize in the use of minimally invasive stent grafts to treat these conditions and applications of new technologies in this field.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2009 - 2011
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2002 - 2009
- Texas A&M; Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow Society for Vascular Surgery, 2018-2022
- Resident Outstanding Teaching Award Fabio Giron, 2015, 2018
- Outstanding Presentation Plastic Surgery Research Council, 2007
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Endovascular Treatment of Chronic Aneurysmal Aortic Dissection: In Search of Effective Repairs.Shang Loh> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2023 Jul 1
- Aortic Healing Appears to Occur Rapidly after Successful Endovascular Sealing of Blunt Thoracic Aortic Injury.Edvard Skripochnik, Thomas V Bilfinger, Shang A Loh> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2022 Aug 1
- Use of three-dimensional–three-dimensional digital subtraction angiography spin fusion protocol for complex aortoiliac endovascular interventionsEdvard Skripochnik, Nicole D'Ambrosio, William E. Crawford, Shang A. Loh> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery Cases and Innovative Techniques. 2021 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Short-Term Results of Left Subclavian Artery Salvage in Blunt Thoracic Aortic Injury with Short Proximal Landing ZonesJanuary 2018
- New Stent Offers Hope to Patchogue Man; Stony Brook First on LI to Use ItMay 29th, 2019
- Association of Program Directors in Vascular SurgeryMember
- Eastern Vascular SocietyMember
- New York Vascular SocietyMember
- Society for Clinical Vascular SurgeryMember
- Vascular & Endovascular Surgery SocietyMember
- Penn Presbyterian Medical CenterPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: