Are you Dr. Krishnamurthy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1985 Crompond Rd
Mount Kisco Medical Group Pc
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567Phone+1 914-739-2121Fax+1 914-739-2185
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shanker Krishnamurthy, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Cortlandt Manor, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Maryland. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital and Northern Westchester Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital ManhattanResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1979 - 1982
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital ManhattanInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- Christian Medical College VelloreClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1980 - 1988
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsMetacarpophalangeal joint motion and the role of the collateral ligaments.Robert J. Schultz, A. Storace, Shanker Krishnamurthy> ;International Orthopaedics. 1987 Jan 1
- 13 citationsThermal effects of polymerization of methyl-methacrylate on small tubular bonesRobert J. Schultz, A. D. Johnston, Shanker Krishnamurthy> ;International Orthopaedics. 1987 Jan 1
- 42 citationsBactericidal effects of the neodymium: YAG laser: In vitro study†Robert J. Schultz, G. P. Harvey, M. E. Fernandez-Beros, Shanker Krishnamurthy, J. E. Rodriguez, F. Cabello> ;Lasers in Surgery and Medicine. 1986 Jan 1
- Join now to see all