Dr. Holcomb is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Cowles Clinc Way
Aspen Cottage, Suite A-300
Greensboro, GA 30642Phone(706) 485-7454
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified ob/gyn currently practicing gynecology only. I have a focus in menopause, sexual health, and vulvar/pain disorders. I am a NAMC certified menopause provider.
Education & Training
- Prisma HealthResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2006 - 2010
- Mercer University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- SC State Medical License 2010 - 2011
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: