Dr. Barillare is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3685 Stutz Dr
Canfield, OH 44406Phone+1 330-729-9514Fax+1 330-729-9591
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Elizabeth Youngstown HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of ToledoClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: