Dr. Grap is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-1692
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington University School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 2011 - 2012
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2007 - 2011
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Acute Postoperative Pain Management After Major Limb Amputation in a Pediatric Patient: A Case ReportShannon M. Grap, Edward Fox, Michelle Freeman, George F. Blackall, Priti G. Dalal> ;Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing. 2019 Aug 1
- Clinical and laboratory correlates of excessive and persistent blood glucose elevation during cardiac surgery in nondiabetic patients: a retrospective study.Prasad, A. A., Kline, S. M., Schuler, H. G., Sukernik, M. R.> ;J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2007 Dec
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: