Dr. Kenney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Va Ctr
Department Of Veterans Affairs
Augusta, ME 04330Phone(207) 623-8411Fax(207) 621-4844
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Central Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The cellular ataxia telangiectasia-mutated kinase promotes epstein-barr virus lytic reactivation in response to multiple different types of lytic reactivation-inducing...Hagemeier SR, Barlow EA, Meng Q, Kenney SC> ;J. Virol.. 2012-12-01
- Epstein-Barr virus transcription activator R upregulates BARF1 expression by direct binding to its promoter, independent of methylation.Hoebe EK, Wille C, Hopmans ES, Robinson AR, Middeldorp JM, Kenney SC, Greijer AE> ;J. Virol.. 2012-10-01
- An Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) mutant with enhanced BZLF1 expression causes lymphomas with abortive lytic EBV infection in a humanized mouse model.Ma S, Yu X, Mertz JE, Gumperz JE, Reinheim E, Zhou Y, Tang W, Burlingham WJ, Gulley ML, Kenney SC> ;J. Virol.. 2012-08-01
- Join now to see all
- Maine Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: