Are you Dr. Bedmutha?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office176 Halston Pkwy
East Amherst, NY 14051Phone(716) 636-5877Fax(716) 439-6264
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shantikumar Bedmutha, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in East Amherst, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Virginia.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1992 - 1993
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1977 - 1979
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Government Medical College of AurangabadClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1900 - Present
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsRadionuclide bone marrow scanning and computerized tomography in the diagnosis of extramedullary hematopoiesis presenting as an intrathoracic paravertebral mass.William F. Wosick, Shantikumar Bedmutha, Bruce Small> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1984 Jul 1