Are you Dr. Rampal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office60 Landis Ave
Bridgeton, NJ 08302Phone(856) 455-6711Fax(856) 455-1979
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sharan Rampal, MD is a board certified neurologist in Bridgeton, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and New York.
Education & Training
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1977 - 1980
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- Indira Gandhi Medical CollegeClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1978 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Positron emission tomography in the study of aging and senile dementia.Ferris SH, de Leon MJ, Wolf AP, Farkas T, Christman DR, Reisberg B, Fowler JS, Macgregor R, Goldman A, George AE, Rampal S> ;Neurobiol. Aging. 1980-01-01