Dr. Berl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12428 W Thunderbird Rd
El Mirage, AZ 85335Phone(623) 344-6500Fax(623) 344-6501
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2016 - 2023
- KS State License 1983 - 2016
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of kainate on ATP levels and glutamate metabolism in cerebellar slices.Nicklas, W. J., Krespan, B., Berl, S.> ;Eur J Pharmacol. 1980 Mar 21
- Uptake and metabolism of serotonin and amino acids in thiamine deficiency.Plaitakis, A., Nicklas, W. J., Van Woert, M. H., Hwang, E. C., Berl, S.> ;Adv Exp Med Biol. 1981
- Thiamine deficiency: effect on serotonin binding protein in rat hypothalamus.Plaitakis, A., Berl, S., Tamir, H.> ;Brain Res. 1981 Aug 3
- Join now to see all
- Valleywise HealthPhoenix, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: