Sharma (Fuller) Atkinson-Staten is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I am a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner and have been practicing family practice/internal medicine in a busy outpatient setting for 4 1/2 years. Prior to that, I practiced as an APRN in a fast paced interventional cardiology practice which included in-patient consultations/rounds and outpatient management of acute and chronic cardiovascular disease. I have over 25 years of experience as an RN including labor and delivery, women's health, high risk ante-partum care, home health, and operating room/PACU/pre-op.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- University of South AlabamaMasters, 2015
- Rush UniversityBSN, Nursing, Summa Cum Laude, 1991 - 1992
- Brigham Young Universityall undergraduate course-work including first year nursing program, Nursing, 1987 - 1991
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Summa Cum Laude Rush University, 2015
- Florida Association of Nurse PractitionersMember
Office4225 Nw American Ln
Lake City, FL 32055Phone(386) 758-6141Fax(386) 758-6140
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: