Dr. Shekarchian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUCSF Sch of Med
San Francisco, CA 94101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2019
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Leadership & Professional Development: From Seed to Fruit-How to Get Your Academic Project Across the Finish Line.Sharmin Shekarchian, Charlie M. Wray> ;Journal of Hospital Medicine. 2020 Dec 31
- 1 citationsAnnals On Call - Clinical Reasoning and COVID-19 Part 2.Robert M. Centor, Ann Marie Kumfer, Sharmin Shekarchian> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2020 Jun 23
- 29 citationsAn Interprofessional Curriculum on Antimicrobial Stewardship Improves Knowledge and Attitudes Toward Appropriate Antimicrobial Use and Collaboration.Conan MacDougall, Brian S. Schwartz, Lisa Kim, Mari Nanamori, Sharmin Shekarchian, Peter Chin-Hong> ;Open Forum Infectious Diseases. 2017 Jan 31
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: