Dr. Ng is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVirtual in California, Nevada, Texas, Illinois
Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sharon Ng is a family physician. She received her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine. She specializes in preventive and precision medicine. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of The Doctor's Edit, where she provides personalized health consultations and access to the industry's most advanced testing.
Education & Training
- Tower Health/Reading HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2023 - 2026
- TX State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- NV State Medical License 2022 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- The Battle Between Primary Care and Time: The Doctors Are LosingDecember 23rd, 2022
- Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)Member
- American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine (A4M)Member
- Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Institute (PLMI)Member
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: