Are you Dr. Oster?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office403 S 11th St
Boise, ID 83702Phone+1 208-344-3261Fax+1 208-342-2263
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sharon Oster, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Boise, Idaho. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, California, and Virginia. She is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Martinez Veterans Affairs Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1986 - 1988
- Martinez Veterans Affairs Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- Riverside Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1984 - Present
- VA State Medical License 1981 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsNosocomial acquisition of beta-lactamase--negative, ampicillin-resistant enterococcus.V A Chirurgi, Sharon E. Oster, Andreina A. Goldberg, Robert E. McCabe> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1992 Jul 1
- 22 citationsA randomized trial of cefepime (BMY-28142) and ceftazidime for the treatment of pneumoniaHoward Edelstein, V A Chirurgi, S E Oster, Richard Karp, Karen B. Cassano, Stephanie Aiken, Robert E. McCabe> ;Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 1991 Oct 1
- 14 citationsCeftibuten versus cefaclor for the treatment of bronchitis.V A Chirurgi, Howard Edelstein, S E Oster, Richard Karp, Karen B. Cassano, Stephanie Aiken, Peter Krumpe, Robert E. McCabe> ;Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 1991 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical CenterBoise, Idaho