Dr. Syre is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2639 Marshfield Ln
Fort Collins, CO 80524Phone(404) 376-1291
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2002
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2014 - 2018
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUse of Orally Disintegrating Olanzapine During Electroconvulsive Therapy for Prevention of Postictal Agitation.Adriana P. Hermida, A. Umair Janjua, Yi-Lang Tang, Sharyn R. Syre, Gregory Job, William M. McDonald> ;Journal of Psychiatric Practice. 2016 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: