Are you Dr. Puttaswamy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13400 N Meridian St # 302
Carmel, IN 46032Phone+1 317-415-6050
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shashi Puttaswamy, MD is a board certified internist in Carmel, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Missouri, and South Carolina. She is affiliated with Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care System Marion, and Veterans Affairs Illiana Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Carle Foundation HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1993
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Care CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- Indiana University School of Medicine/Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - Present
- VA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Join now to see all
- Veterans Affairs Illiana Health Care SystemDanville, Illinois
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care System MarionMarion, Indiana
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial HospitalMuncie, Indiana