Dr. Degler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2841 Debarr Road Suite 34
Anchorage, AK 99508Phone(806) 543-0148
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- KY State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsAwake intubation using an intubating laryngeal mask airway in a parturient with spina bifidaShawn M. Degler, Rachel D. Dowling, Daniel R. Sucherman, Barbara L. Leighton> ;International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia. 2005 Jan 1
- Alaska Regional HospitalAnchorage, Alaska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: