Dr. Kishore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHwy 59 S
Labette County Medical Center
Parsons, KS 67357Phone+1 620-421-2741
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1972 - 1973
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Anesthesiology, 1970 - 1972
- Providence HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1969 - 1970
- Providence HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Andhra Medical College/ NTRClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- Labette HealthParsons, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: