Overview of Dr. Quinn
Dr. Sheila Quinn is an internist in Philadelphia, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, and Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She received her medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 9 years. She is one of 25 doctors at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and one of 341 doctors at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center who specialize in Internal Medicine. She has more than 10 publications and over 50 citings.
Office3401 Civic Center Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2011
- Yale-New Haven Medical Center (Primary Care)Residency, Internal Medicine
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Adolescent Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Adolescent Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsBurnout and Perceptions of Stigma and Help-Seeking Behavior Among Pediatric Fellows.Anna Weiss, Sheila M. Quinn, Amy L. Danley, Kandi J. Wiens, Jay J. Mehta> ;Pediatrics. 2021 Oct 1
- 1 citationsJAH Intersection: What 2021 Contest Winners Taught Us About Allyship.Sheila M. Quinn, Torrina Harris> ;The Journal of Adolescent Health. 2021 Sep 1
- 3 citationsJAH Intersection: An Introduction and InvitationSheila M. Quinn, Carol A. Ford> ;Journal of Adolescent Health. 2020 May 20
- Join now to see all
- Dr. Nooshin Darvish Selected as Top Medical Director of the Year in Regenerative MedicineApril 20th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: