Are you Dr. Steer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3730 Tabs Dr
Uniontown, OH 44685Phone+1 330-375-3369Fax+1 330-375-3769
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sheila Steer, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Uniontown, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Kentucky, and New York. She is affiliated with Summa Health System and Western Reserve Hospital.
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2000
- OH State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsPrevalence of strangulation in survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence.Colleen M. McQuown, Jennifer A. Frey, Sheila H Steer, Gwendolyn E. Fletcher, Brett Kinkopf, Michelle Fakler, Valorie Prulhiere> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Jul 1
- 3 citationsUse of Radio Frequency Identification to Establish Emergency Medical Service Offload Times.Sheila Steer, Mary Colleen Bhalla, Jon Zalewski, Jennifer A. Frey, Victor Nguyen, Francis Mencl> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2016 Mar 3
- 6 citationsCharacteristics of Prehospital ST-segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionsDaniel H. Celik, Francis Mencl, Anthony Deangelis, Joshua Wilde, Sheila H Steer, Scott T. Wilber, Jennifer A. Frey, Mary Colleen Bhalla> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2013 Jun 4
- Join now to see all