Dr. Palgon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office802 64th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11220Phone(718) 748-5225Fax(212) 571-1672
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1980 - 1983
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2021
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- ENT and Allergy Associates(R) Further Bolsters Its Allergy Expertise in BrooklynMarch 10th, 2017
- The Mount Sinai HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: