Dr. Rose is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 844-1636
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Ohio State University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- St. Matthew's UniversityClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2009 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Twenty years of dysuria in a patient with Addison''s disease: a case report.Nanci, G. N., Collier, M. J., Rose, S. H.> ;Cases J. 2009 Oct 16
- Signs of a Stroke: Local Doctor Reveals Symptoms to Look ForFebruary 15th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: