Dr. Brown is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2401 W Main St
Marion, IL 62959Phone(618) 997-5311Fax(618) 998-5668
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Psychiatry, 1995 - 1999
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1998 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMarburg Virus Disease Outbreak in Kween District Uganda, 2017: Epidemiological and Laboratory FindingsLuke Nyakarahuka, Trevor Shoemaker, Stephen Balinandi, Godfrey Chemos, Benon Kwesiga, Sophia Mulei, Jackson Kyondo, Alex Tumusiime, Aaron Kofman, Ben Masiira, Shannon ...> ;PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases. 2019 Mar 18
- 3 citationsFirst Laboratory-Confirmed Outbreak of Human and Animal Rift Valley Fever Virus in Uganda in 48 Years.Trevor Shoemaker, Luke Nyakarahuka, Stephen Balinandi, Joseph Ojwang, Alex Tumusiime, Sophia Mulei, Jackson Kyondo, Bernard Lubwama, Musa Sekamatte, Annemarion Namuteb...> ;American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2019 Mar 1
- Favipiravir and Ribavirin Treatment of Epidemiologically Linked Cases of Lassa FeverKetan Patel, Colleen S Kraft, Shelley Brown, Bruce S Ribner, Jay B Varkey, G Marshall Lyon, Aneesh K Mehta> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- Marion Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMarion, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: