Are you Dr. Knowles?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1135 W University Dr
Rochester, MI 48307Phone(248) 651-6060Fax(248) 651-6061
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shelley Knowles, MD is a board certified neurologist in Rochester, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Neurology, 1993 - 1995
- Christiana Care Health ServicesInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEffect of addition of chin strap on PAP compliance, nightly duration of use, and other factors.Shelley R. Knowles, Daniel T. O'Brien, Shiling Zhang, Anupama Devara, James A. Rowley> ;Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. 2014 Apr 15
- Lamotrigine-associated anticonvulsant hypersensitivity syndrome.Schlienger RG, Knowles SR, Shear NH> ;Neurology. 1998-10-01
- Rapid onset of risperidone-induced hepatotoxicity.Phillips EJ, Liu BA, Knowles SR> ;Ann Pharmacother. 1998-01-01
- Join now to see all
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDetroit, Michigan