Dr. Varnado is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office462 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shelley Varnado is a PGY-5 Child Neurology Resident in New York, NY and is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center and NYC Health + Hospitals / Bellevue. She received her medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. She will be completing a fellowship in Pediatric Epilepsy at Colorado Children's in 2021-2022.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Child Neurology, 2016 - 2021
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2016 - 2018
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2021 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical Reasoning: A 55-year-old obese woman with headache and rhinorrhea.Jenna Conway, Scott N. Grossman, Shelley Varnado, Steven J. Frucht, Laura J. Balcer, Mia T. Minen, Steven L. Galetta> ;Neurology. 2019 May 28
- Evaluation of Concordance Between Original Death Certifications and an Expert Panel Process in the Determination of Sudden Unexplained Death in ChildhoodOctober 1st, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: