Dr. Keitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01803Phone(781) 744-8463Fax(774) 442-3733
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2020
- NC State Medical License 1993 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsDevelopment of a Novel Communication Liaison Program to Support COVID-19 Patients and their FamiliesAdam D. Lipworth, Elizabeth J. Collins, Sheri A. Keitz, Paul J. Hesketh, Frederic S. Resnic, Joanne Wozniak, Anne C. Mosenthal> ;Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 2021 Jan 1
- 3 citationsImpact of clinical training on recruiting graduating health professionals.Sheri A. Keitz, David C. Aron, Judy L. Brannen, John M. Byrne, Grant W. Cannon, Christopher T. Clarke, Stuart C. Gilman, Debbie L. Hettler, Catherine P. Kaminetzky, Ro...> ;The American Journal of Managed Care. 2019 Apr 1
- 9 citationsHas Interprofessional Education Changed Learning Preferences? A National Perspective.T. Michael Kashner, Debbie L. Hettler, Robert A. Zeiss, David C. Aron, David S. Bernett, Judy L. Brannen, John M. Byrne, Grant W. Cannon, Barbara K. Chang, Mary B. Dou...> ;Health Services Research. 2017 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: