Are you Dr. Sprik?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office655 Kenmoor Ave Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49546Phone+1 616-575-1212Fax+1 616-575-1219
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sherman Sprik, MD is an otolaryngologist in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital, and St. Mary Mercy Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1984 - 1988
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1984
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsIn Vitro Photosensitization of Human Head and Neck Squamous Cancer Cells by Dihematoporphyrin-EtherSherman A. Sprik, Michael J. Sullivan, Thomas E. Carey> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 1988 Jul 1