Dr. Strasser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4725 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Phone+1 954-414-9750Fax+1 954-351-4705
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1996 - 1999
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCOVID-19 Impact on Stroke Presentations.Sheryl Strasser, Laszlo Miskolczi, John Cunha, Lori Justynski> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2020 Oct 1
- 2 citationsTranscranial sonography in a patient with a persistent trigeminal artery.Sheryl Strasser, Alejandro M. Forteza, Jose G. Romano> ;Journal of Neuroimaging. 1999 Oct 1
- 5 citationsA minimally invasive technique for intrathymic cell transplantation in the dog.Robert Schachner, Qian T, Sheryl Strasser, Mathias D. Brendel, Rodolfo Alejandro, Daniel H. Mintz> ;Cell Transplantation. 1994 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: