Are you Dr. Chino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office27601 Forbes Rd
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677Phone(949) 348-0459Fax(949) 348-9314
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shigeru Chino, MD is a thoracic surgeon in Laguna Niguel, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Ohio. He is affiliated with Mission Hospital Mission Viejo, Saddleback Medical Center, and Mission Hospital Laguna Beach.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1971 - 1974
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1967 - 1969
- Ohio State University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1967 - 2019
- CA State Medical License 1965 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- CT-guided palladium-103 seed brachytherapy for metastatic adenoid cystic carcinoma: a retrospective study to assess initial safety and effectiveness of percutaneous CT...Stephen Doggett, Kelly W. Elliott, Shigeru Chino, Kevin Burns, Todd Lempert> ;Journal of Contemporary Brachytherapy. 2021 Oct 1
- 5 citationsA novel approach for salvage treatment of non-small-cell lung cancer: percutaneous CT fluoroscopy-guided permanent seed brachytherapy for salvage treatment of lung can...Stephen Doggett, Shigeru Chino, Todd Lempert> ;Journal of Contemporary Brachytherapy. 2019 Apr 1
- 7 citationsCounterpulsation Catheter Fracture: An Unexpected HazardPanayotis E. Karayannacos, Ivan Shapiro, Gerard S. Kakos, Shigeru Chino, James W. Kilman, John S. Vasko> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1977 Mar 1
- Join now to see all