Are you Dr. Wang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office207 S Santa Anita Ave
San Gabriel, CA 91776Phone+1 626-943-3229Fax+1 626-943-3251
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shih-Fang Wang, MD is a board certified internist in San Gabriel, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with San Gabriel Valley Medical Center and Methodist Hospital of Southern California.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)/FresnoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- On the Collisionless Asymmetric Magnetic Reconnection Rate.Liu, Y. H.,Hesse, M.,Cassak, P. A.,Shay, M. A.,Wang, S.,Chen, L. J.> ;Geophys Res Lett. 2018 Sep 25
- Functional analysis and transcriptional regulation of porcine six transmembrane epithelial antigen of prostate 4 (STEAP4) gene and its novel variant in hepatocytes.Wang, S. B.,Lei, T.,Zhou, L. L.,Zheng, H. L.,Zeng, C. P.,Liu, N.,Yang, Z. Q.,Chen, X. D.> ;Int. J. Biochem. Cell Biol.. 2012 Dec 25
- Broadband optical absorption by tunable Mie resonances in silicon nanocone arrays.Wang, Z. Y.,Zhang, R. J.,Wang, S. Y.,Lu, M.,Chen, X.,Zheng, Y. X.,Chen, L. Y.,Ye, Z.,Wang, C. Z.,Ho, K. M.> ;Sci Rep. 2015 Jan 16