Dr. Nisar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
30575 Bainbridge Rd Ste 200
Solon, OH 44139Phone+1 440-542-5000Fax+1 440-542-5005
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- JFK Medical Center/Raritan Bay Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- JSS Medical College MysoreClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsImpaired Functional Capacity Predicts Mortality in Patients with Obstructive Sleep ApneaShiraz Nisar, Raghunandan Muppidi, Sumit Duggal, Adrian V. Hernandez, Vidyasagar Kalahasti, Wael A. Jaber, Omar A. Minai> ;Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2014 Sep 19
- Medapp - a Game Changer of the Healthcare Ecosystem in IndiaApril 17th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: