Dr. Rigaud-Echols is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2675 N. Decatur Road
Decatur, GA 30033Phone(470) 226-1601Fax(470) 225-6345
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993 - 1997
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- NJ State Medical License 1997 - 2007
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Spanish, French, Creole
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: