Dr. Mansourkhani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Mansourkhani's full profile
Office4800 Alberta Avenue
Department Of Psychiatry
El Paso, TX 79905Phone+1 915-587-6516Fax+1 915-587-6517
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University HSC El PasoFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2012 - 2014
- Texas Tech University HSC El PasoResidency, Psychiatry, 2009 - 2013
- Isfahan University of Medical SciencesClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTeaching Psychiatric Emergencies Using Simulation: an Experience During the Boot CampLiza Dominguez-Colman, Shivani U Mehta, Shiva Mansourkhani, Neha Sehgal, Luis Alvarado, Jonathan Mariscal, Silvina Tonarelli> ;Medical Science Educator. 2020 Oct 8
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: