Dr. Kalu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office925 Seneca St
Seattle, WA 98101Phone+1 206-223-6600
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ascension Illinois/Saint Joseph (Chicago)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Gov't Med Coll Jammu and KashmirClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsMay-Thurner Syndrome: A Case Report and Review of the LiteratureShivani Kalu, Payal Shah, Aparna Natarajan, Nwabundo Nwankwo, Usman Mustafa, Nasir Hussain> ;Case reports in vascular medicine. 2013 Feb 20
- The outcome of prevention of mother to child transmission (PMTCT) of HIV infection programme in Nnewi, southeast Nigeria.Ikechebelu, J. I., Ugboaja, J. O., Kalu, S. O., Ugochukwu, E. F.> ;Niger J Med. 2012 Feb 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: