Dr. Sheikh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1105 East Division St.
Neillsville, WI 54456Phone+1 715-819-1044Fax+1 715-819-1045
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shoaib Sheikh is a family physician in Neillsville, WI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Crestwood Medical Center, UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital, UnityPoint Health - Allen Hospital, Memorial Medical Center - Neillsville, and Lutheran Hospital of Indiana. He received his medical degree from Saba University School of Medicine and has been in practice 14 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist and is experienced in hospitalist medicine. His main passion now is to find health care solutions for underserved areas of U.S. and globally.
Education & Training
- University of Wyoming (Cheyenne)Residency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Saba University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License Current
- IA State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- ND State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Join now to see all
- Crestwood Medical CenterHuntsville, Alabama
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's HospitalCedar Rapids, Iowa
- UnityPoint Health - Allen HospitalWaterloo, Iowa
- Marshfield Medical Center - NeilsvilleNeillsville, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: