Are you Dr. Kambam?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office160 Pehle Avenue
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663Phone+1 201-881-1000Fax+1 201-226-0401
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shravan Kambam, MD is a radiation oncologist in Saddle Brook, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Florida, and California. He is affiliated with Saint Michael's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2001 - 2005
- University of TennesseeInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2013
- NJ State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 174 citationsThe contribution of integrated PET/CT to the evolving definition of treatment volumes in radiation treatment planning in lung cancer.Hani Ashamalla, Sameer Rafla, Kapila Parikh, B. Mokhtar, Ganesh Goswami, Shravan Kambam, Hussain Abdel-Dayem, Adel Guirguis, Pamela Ross, Alex Evola> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2005 Nov 15
- Saint Michael's Medical CenterNewark, New Jersey