Are you Dr. Narmala?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2055 S Fremont Ave
Springfield, MO 65804Phone(505) 222-2222
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shravan Narmala, MD is an oncologist in Springfield, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Arizona, and Mississippi. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield, Mercy Hospital Lebanon, and Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2011 - 2014
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2007 - 2011
- Osmania Medical College NTR UHSClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 2014 - 2020
- LA State Medical License 2010 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsPSA flare after initiation of abiraterone acetate.Shravan Kumar Narmala, Brian C. Boulmay> ;The Journal of community and supportive oncology. 2014 May 1
- A 28-year-old man with leukocytosis and anemia.Shravan Kumar Narmala, Kishore K Gandla, Cherian Verghese, Kirk Bourgeois, Brian C. Boulmay> ;The Journal of the Louisiana State Medical Society. 2010 Jan 1