Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Shruthi ThiagarajasubramanianAllegheny Health Network
Overview of Dr. Thiagarajasubramanian
Dr. Shruthi Thiagarajasubramanian is a vascular surgeon in Pittsburgh, PA and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. She received her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and has been in practice 1 year. She is one of 11 doctors at Allegheny General Hospital who specialize in Vascular Surgery. She has 1 publication and 2 citings.
Office320 E North Ave, 1st Floor
1 Nolte Dr, Suite 140
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Vascular Surgery - Integrated, 2015 - 2020
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsResident Perspectives on Effective Surgical Training: Incivility, Confidence, and MindsetOksana Babchenko, Kaylee Scott, Sarah A. Jung, Sarah E. Frank, Shady Elmaraghi, Shruthi Thiagarajasubramanian, Victoria R. Rendell, Samuel O. Poore, Michael L. Bentz, ...> ;Journal of Surgical Education. 2020 Jun 13
- Allegheny General HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: