Dr. Satpathy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 South Preston Street
Louisville, KY 40202
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of LouisvilleClass of 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsZinc Oxide Nanowires Exposure Induces a Distinct Inflammatory Response via CCL11-Mediated Eosinophil RecruitmentRuqaih S. Alghsham, Shuchismita R. Satpathy, Sobha R. Bodduluri, Bindu Hegde, Venkatakrishna R. Jala, Waleed O. Twal, Joseph A. Burlison, Mahendra K. Sunkara, Boddulur...> ;Frontiers in Immunology. 2019 Nov 8
- 13 citationsInflammasome independent leukotriene-b4 production drives crystalline silica induced sterile inflammation.Bindu Hegde, Sobha R. Bodduluri, Shuchismita R. Satpathy, Ruqaih S. Alghsham, Venkatakrishna R. Jala, Silvia M. Uriarte, Donghoon Chung, Matthew B. Lawrenz, Bodduluri ...> ;Journal of Immunology. 2018 May 15
- 5 citationsMast cell dependent CD8+ T cell recruitment mediates immune surveillance of intestinal tumors in ApcMin/+ miceSobha R. Bodduluri, Steven P. Mathis, Paramahamsa Maturu, Elangovan Krishnan, Shuchismita R. Satpathy, Paula M. Chilton, Thomas C. Mitchell, Sergio A. Lira, Massimo Lo...> ;Cancer immunology research. 2018 Jan 30
- Join now to see all
- Bengali, Hindi, Urdu
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: