Are you Dr. Sobel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Thackery Rd
Rochester, NY 14610Phone(585) 442-3802Fax(585) 442-3454
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sidney Sobel, MD is a radiation oncologist in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Maine. He is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital and Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, General Surgery, 1970 - 1973
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, General Surgery, 1962 - 1966
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1962 - 2023
- ME State Medical License Active through 2012
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Question 22: America’s First Neurophysiologist, Neuroanatomist and Medical EducatorEdward J. Fine, Sidney H. Sobel, Tara Manteghi> ;Journal of the History of the Neurosciences. 2003 Dec 1
- 3 citationsJohn Call Dalton, Jr., MD: America's first neurophysiologist.Edward J. Fine, Tara Manteghi, Sidney H. Sobel, Linda A. Lohr> ;Neurology. 2000 Sep 26
- 8 citationsCombined betaseron R (recombinant human interferon beta) and radiation for inoperable non-small cell lung cancerSandra McDonald, Alex Y. Chang, Philip Rubin, Joy Wallenberg, Ill Soo Kim, Sidney H. Sobel, Julia B. Smith, Peter C. Keng, A. Muhs> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1992 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- New Dialogue Issue Spotlights the People, Teams, Behind the Scenes That Help Wilmot SucceedSeptember 15th, 2021