Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office205 Summit St
Sweetwater, TN 37874Phone(423) 351-7000Fax(423) 351-7405
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified family physician. I do obstetrics. I have a private practice. I’m looking to branch out with some flexibility. Would be interested in telemedicine. I have done full Spectrum family medicine for 25 years.
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Your Voice: “Curing an American Sickness” Great Idea, but More Is RequiredOctober 10th, 2017
- 2017 Physician Writing Contest WinnersMay 25th, 2017
- Sweetwater HospitalSweetwater, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: