Are you Dr. Tonstad?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11370 Anderson St
Loma Linda, CA 92354Phone(909) 558-2870
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sigve Tonstad, MD is a board certified internist in Loma Linda, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Loma Linda Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The effect of a vegetarian versus conventional hypocaloric diet on serum concentrations of persistent organic pollutants in patients with type 2 diabetes.Kahleova H, Tonstad S, Rosmus J, Fisar P, Mari A, Hill M, Pelikanova T> ;Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2016-05-01
- Relationship of vitamin D levels to blood pressure in a biethnic population.Sakamoto, R.,Jaceldo-Siegl, K.,Haddad, E.,Oda, K.,Fraser, G. E.,Tonstad, S.> ;Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2013 Aug
- A high-fibre bean-rich diet versus a low-carbohydrate diet for obesity.Tonstad, S.,Malik, N.,Haddad, E.> ;J Hum Nutr Diet. 2013 Apr 30
- Join now to see all
- Weniger Society Honors Loma Linda University FiguresFebruary 23rd, 2017