Dr. Rempe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office350 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013Phone+1 602-261-7830Fax+1 602-261-7835
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-PhoenixFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Creighton University School of Medicine/Maricopa Medical Center (Phoenix)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2005
- Univ Kiel- Christian- Albrechts- Fac MedClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsResults of a protocol for the management of patients with fulminant liver failure.Robert Raschke, Steven C. Curry, Silke Rempe, Richard Gerkin, Ester C. Little, Richard Manch, Mark Wong, Alberto Ramos, Alan I. Leibowitz> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2008 Aug 1
- 15 citationsCoccidioides immitis fungemia: Clinical features and survival in 33 adult patientsSilke Rempe, Mankanwal S. Sachdev, Rajesh Bhakta, Mauricio Pineda-Roman, Austin Vaz, Richard W. Carlson> ;Heart & Lung. 2007 Jan 1
- Tetracyclines and pulmonary inflammation.Rempe, S., Hayden, J. M., Robbins, R. A., Hoyt, J. C.> ;Endocr Metab Immune Disord Drug Targets. 2007 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: