Are you Dr. Weller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Washington St
Tufts Medical Center
Boston, MA 02111Phone(617) 636-5858
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Simcha Weller, MD is a neurosurgeon in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and New Mexico. He is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Tufts Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1991 - 1996
- Brigham and Women's HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsMycobacterial Osteomyelitis of the Spine Following Intravesical BCG Therapy for Bladder Cancer.Charles E. Mackel, Shane M. Burke, Taylor A Huhta, Ron I. Riesenburger, Simcha J. Weller> ;Cureus. 2016 Mar 26
- 10 citationsA review of the combined medical and surgical management in patients with herpes simplex encephalitis.Mina G. Safain, Marie Roguski, James Kryzanski, Simcha J. Weller> ;Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 2015 Jan 1
- Vertebral reconstruction using the telescopic plate spacer-thoracolumbar (TPS-TL) deviceBasar Atalay, Ron I. Riesenburger, Clemens M. Schirmer, Rafeeque A. Bhadelia, Simcha J. Weller> ;Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques. 2010 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Tufts Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts