Are you Dr. Abramson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 84 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8200 E Belleview Ave
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Phone(303) 761-9190
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Simeon Abramson, MD is a board certified radiologist in Greenwood Village, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Hawaii, and Kansas. He is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center, Porter Adventist Hospital, and Medical Center of Aurora.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Radiology, 1997 - 2001
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsCoronary CT Angiography Findings in Patients Without Coronary CalcificationJason L. Kelly, David Thickman, Simeon Abramson, Pei R. Chen, Stanley F. Smazal, Matthew J. Fleishman, Sharmila C. Lingam> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2008 Jul 1
- 7 citationsCase 24-2004: A 48-Year-Old Man with Recurrent Gastrointestinal BleedingMyles Keroack, Ruben Peralta, Simeon D. Abramson, Joseph Misdraji> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2004 Jul 29
- 1 citationsHypercoagulability: clinical assessment and treatmentNeil Abramson, Simeon Abramson> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2001 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Aspen Valley HospitalAspen, Colorado
- Littleton Adventist HospitalLittleton, Colorado
- Medical Center of AuroraAurora, Colorado
- Porter Adventist HospitalDenver, Colorado
- Sky Ridge Medical CenterLone Tree, Colorado
- Swedish Medical CenterEnglewood, Colorado
- Sheridan Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSheridan, Wyoming
- Veterans Affairs Black Hills Health Care SystemFort Meade, South Dakota
- Regional West Medical CenterScottsbluff, Nebraska