Dr. Grater is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office33 Southmoor St.
Carbondale, IL 62903Phone(618) 972-5901
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Psychiatry, 1972 - 1975
- Virginia Mason Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 50 citationsPatients with Anorexia Nervosa Demonstrate Deficiencies of Selected Essential Fatty Acids, Compensatory Changes in Nonessential Fatty Acids and Decreased Fluidity of P...Ralph T. Holman, Catherine E. Adams, Ralph A. Nelson, Simeon J. E. Grater, Jerzy A. Jaskiewicz, Susan B. Johnson, John W. Erdman> ;Journal of Nutrition. 1995 Apr 1
- Alterations in vitamin A and thyroid hormone status in anorexia nervosa and associated disorders.Curran-Celentano, J., Erdman, J. W., Nelson, R. A., Grater, S. J.> ;Am J Clin Nutr. 1985 Dec 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: