Dr. Thavaseelan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Dudley St Ste 185
Providence, RI 02905Phone(401) 444-5795
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Urologists for Equity: A Collective Approach Towards Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Urology.Shannon Cannon, Casey A. Seideman, Simone Thavaseelan, Shenelle N. Wilson, Kassandra E. Zaila, Jessica Delgado, Efe Ghanney Simons, Geolani W. Dy> ;Urology. 2021 Jul 29
- Defining the Variance: The Current State of Female and URM Concordance of Urology Resident Workforce to the General U.S. PopulationSiddharth Marthi, Ekene Enemchukwu, Simone Thavaseelan> ;Urology. 2021 Jul 19
- Diversifying Graduate Medical Education & the Urology Workforce: Re-imagining our Structures, Policies, Practices, Norms, & Values.Efe Ghanney Simons, Simone Thavaseelan, Christopher S. Saigal, Tracy M. Downs> ;Urology. 2021 Jun 27
- Join now to see all
- Technology Is Helping Combat Kidney Stones: Brown Alpert Medical School Expert on Latest InnovationsFebruary 2nd, 2020
- Five Questions with: Dr. Simone ThavaseelanNovember 10th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: