Dr. Teegala is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8607 Commonwealth Blvd
Bellerose, NY 11426Phone(917) 605-3305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsEvaluation of the prognostic utility of the combination of platelet count with mean platelet volume as a prognostic indicator in head and neck cancerTristan Tham, Edric Leung, Caitlin Olson, Michael Wotman, Julian Khaymovich, Josephine Coury, Sireesha Teegala, Peter Costantino> ;Molecular and Clinical Oncology. 2019 Apr 1
- 2 citationsEvaluation of Time to Surgery and Its Effect on Prognosis in Head and Neck Cancer.Tristan Tham, Edric Leung, Julian Khaymovich, Samrah Mitha, Caitlin Olson, Michael Wotman, Sireesha Teegala, Josephine Coury, Peter Costantino> ;Onkologie. 2019 Jan 1
- 6 citationsEvaluation of the prognostic utility of the hemoglobin-to-red cell distribution width ratio in head and neck cancerTristan Tham, Caitlin Olson, Michael Wotman, Sireesha Teegala, Julian Khaymovich, Josephine Coury, Peter Costantino> ;European Archives of Oto-rhino-laryngology. 2018 Sep 24
- Evaluation of the Prognostic Utility of the Hemoglobin-to-Red Cell Distribution Width Ratio in Head and Neck CancerMichael Wotman, Sireesha Teegala, Josephine Coury, European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: